Exhaust System Kit
Force II Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
Force II Crossmember-Back Exhaust System; Dual; Dual Rear Exit; Incl. 2.25 in. Dia./50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers/2.25 in. Pol. 304 Stainless Tips; 409 Stainless Steel;
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black
- Exhaust Series: Force II
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: 50 Series Delta Flow
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Crossmember Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter: 3.000 in. x 5.500 in.
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 7.000 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Rectangle
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Crossmember Back System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
Flowmaster's Force II Cross Member Back system for the 1970-1973 Chevrolet Corvette is perfect for the person looking for a moderate exterior and mild interior exhaust tone, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out the Rear) system for the 5.7L V8 features 50 Series Delta Flow mufflers, a Scavenger X-pipe assembly and 2.25 in. tailpipes. Like all Flowmaster systems, the pipes are all mandrel bent to reduce any restrictions and maximize performance. The system finishes with rectangular polished 304S stainless steel tips that exit in the factory cutout bezels. The exhaust system is manufactured out of 409S stainless steel and is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation. Note: Can be used with manifold downpipe kits #81098 (Manual trans.) or #81095 (Auto trans.) to create a complete system.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.