Exhaust System Kit
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System; Single; Dual Rear Exit; Incl. 2.25 in. Tubing/Muffler/Dual Oval Polished 304 Stainless Tip w/Logo Embossed; 409 Stainless Steel;
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Tuned Resonator
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Single or Dual: Single
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Diameter: 3.250 in. x 3.750 in.
- Tip Length: 7.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Great Performance Sound
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Flowmaster's American Thunder cat-back exhaust system for the 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST hatchback is perfect for the person looking for moderate to aggressive sound levels with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt on DOR (Dual Out Rear) emissions legal system for the 2.0L L4 turbocharged engine features a specially tuned muffler and resonator, 2.25 inch mandrel bent stainless steel tubing, and 3.25 x 3.75 inch oval polished stainless steel tips. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.