Exhaust System Kit
Force II Cat Back System
Force II Cat Back System; Single; Dual Rear Exit; Incl. 2.5/2.25 in. Tubing; dBX Series Muffler; 3.5 in. Polished Stainless Steel Tips; 409 Stainless Steel;
- Exhaust Pipe Max Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: dBX Series
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tip Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tip Length: 7.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 2
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Single Out Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
Flowmaster's Force II cat-back exhaust system for the 2011 to 2014 Dodge Avenger is perfect for the person looking for mild to moderate sound levels with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt on DOR (Dual Out Rear) emissions legal system for the 3.6L V6 features a dBX muffler, 2.50 inch/2.25 inch mandrel bent stainless steel tubing and 3.5 inch polished stainless steel tips. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.