Exhaust System Kit
Force II DPF-Back Exhaust System
Force II DPF-Back Exhaust System; Single; Single Side Exit; 4 in. Tubing; Incl. Outlaw Series Muffler/5 in. Pol. Embossed Stainless Steel Tip; 409 Stainless Steel;
- Exhaust Series: Force II
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Outlaw
- Outlet Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Single
- Sound Level: Mild/Moderate
- System Type: Down Pipe Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Tip Length: 14.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tubing Diameter: 4.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Single Out Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Direct Fit Installation
Flowmaster's new Force II systems for modern diesel trucks bolt on directly behind the DPF for 50-state emissions legality and feature mandrel bent stainless steel piping. The systems are carefully engineered on the vehicles for fitment, performance and mild sound. Some systems feature Outlaw mufflers when some sound control beyond the DPF is needed, while others eliminate the muffler entirely. All systems feature Flowmaster's lifetime limited warranty and all necessary installation hardware.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.