Exhaust System Kit
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System; Dual; Dual Out Rear Side Exit; Incl. 2.5 in. Tubing/50 SeriesHD Muffler/3.5 in. Logo Embossed Stainless Tip; 409 Stainless Steel;
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear Same Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Finish: Gray
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: 50 Series HD
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Polished
- Tip Length: 13.000 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes Hangers And Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2011-2018 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 pickups with the 6.2L V8 engine is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior sound level while maintaining a moderate interior sound with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt on 409S stainless steel system features a 3.50 inch inlet pipe assembly that runs into a 50 HD Series muffler. The systems uses 2.50 inch mandrel bent tailpipes for maximum performance and then is finished off with 3.50 inch polished stainless steel tips with embossed Flowmaster logos. This dual exit system can be exited out each side or straight out under the rear bumper. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.