Exhaust System Kit
Outlaw Series Cat Back Exhaust System
Outlaw Series Cat Back Exhaust System; Dual; Dual Rear Exit; Incl. 3 in. Tubing/Outlaw Series Mufflers/Scavenger X-Pipe/4in. Logo Embossed Stainless Tips; 409 Stainless Steel;
- Exhaust Series: Outlaw
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Outlaw Delta Force
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mandrel Bent 16ga 409 Stainless Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aggressive And Powerful Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Axle Back System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Flowmaster's race-oriented Outlaw Cat-back systems are designed to mount behind the factory catalytic converters for 50 state emissions legality. These systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include specially selected mufflers. Outlaw systems deliver an ultra aggressive interior and exterior tone and are suited to the enthusiast who wants the most aggressive components they can purchase. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation. Does not fir models with dual mode exhaust option.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.