Exhaust System Kit
Cat Back System
Cat Back System; Single; Single Side Exit; Incl. 4 in. Tubing From Cat Back/Hushpower Pro Series Muffler/5 in. Polished Tip w/Laser- Etched Logo;
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: 14020100
- Muffler Series: Pro Series
- Outlet Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tubing Diameter: 4.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mandrel Bent 16ga Aluminized Tubing
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Single Out Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
For the person who wants to maximize the power and mileage potential of their diesel pickup without having to put up with excessive noise inside the truck, these S.O.S. (Single out side) exhaust systems are the perfect choice. Featuring patented Flowmaster core design muffler technology, you can expect a moderate exterior tone and mild to moderate interior sound level. Especially well suited for heavy load and towing applications, these systems deliver! Like all Flowmaster products, the benefits include improved mileage, power, and throttle response. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.