Exhaust System Kit
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System
FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System; Single Inlet; Dual Out Rear Exit; Incl. 3 in. Tubing/Straight Through Mufflers/4.5 in. Round Black Ceramic Coated Tips; 409 Stainless Steel;
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Flow FX
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Natural
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Finish: Brushed
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Center
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Dual Outlet
- Muffler Overall Length: 24.000 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter: 4.500 in.
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled
- Tip Finish: Black Ceramic Coated
- Tip Length: 11.000 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Single Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Deep Powerful Tone Inside And Outside The Vehicle
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy Installation
Flowmaster's FlowFX Cat-back exhaust system for the 2009-2019 (2019 classic body only) RAM truck with 5.7L Hemi is manufactured using 409 stainless steel for years of trouble free service. Features include 3.00-inch inlet pipe leading into a single inlet/dual outlet FlowFX straight-through muffler for great sound and maximum performance. The dual 2.50-inch mandrel bent tailpipes exit out the factory rear bumper cutouts with large 4.50-inch diameter black ceramic coated 304 stainless steel tips, giving your RAM a custom look that goes hand in hand with that deep, performance FlowFX sound. This FlowFX system utilizes all factory hanger locations and connections for an easy at home installation; no cutting or welding is required. Includes installation instructions and all necessary hardware. Note: This FlowFX Cat-back system fits both two and four wheel drive models along with all cab and bed configurations. Does not fit trucks with factory single exit tailpipe or the 2019 new body style.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.