APR BRK00044 Disc Brake Rotor Set
- Brand Name: APR
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Position: Rear
- Style: Drilled And Slotted
Disc Brake Rotor Set
Disc Brake Rotor Set; Rear; Direct Replacement; High Friction Co-efficient; Low Disc Wear;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Direct replacement front/rear brake pads
- High friction co-efficient
- Low disc wear
- Max operating temp. approaching race pad levels
- Do not need to be warmed up before they are effective
APR Direct Replacement Brake Discs are a plug-and-play upgrade for your factory brakes. They provide reduced brake fade, improved brake consistency, and excellent modulation, especially during repeated consecutive braking applications or spirited driving. The rotors have improved resistance to distortion, warping, and cracking at high temperatures. They pair perfectly with the APR Direct Replacement Advanced Street Pads, and provide a no-compromise solution for spirited daily driving.
APR LLC is an automotive engineering firm operating a 78,000 sq. ft. performance campus in Opelika, AL with 50 employees. APR was founded in 1997 with a corporate philosophy of Innovation, Integrity, and Excellence. APR's Sole Mission is to provide the highest quality and most highly engineered aftermarket performance products available for Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.