Corsa Performance 21042BLK Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System Fits 18-20 Mustang
Exhaust System Kit
Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System
Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System; Dual Rear Exit; 3 In. Dia.; Twin 4 In. Black PVD/Slash Cut Tip;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Patented No Drone Reflective Sound Cancellation RSC Technology
- Custom Tuned - Aggressive Exhaust Note
- No Drone At Cruise
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Flows 48 Percent Better Than Stock
- 4 lbs. Lighter Than Stock
- Dual Walled Polished Stainless Steel Tips
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Detailed Printed Instructions Incl. Full-Color Available Online
- No Welding Required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
CORSA's Patented Reflective Sound Cancellation(R) (RSC) Technology allows acoustic engineers to create a drone free exhaust sound, styled specifically to fit the personality of your vehicle. Each system is designed to increase vehicle performance, deliver an AGGRESSIVE SOUND under acceleration and a DRONE-FREE EXPERIENCE during cruise. Performance gains are not affected by sound choice.
CORSA Performance is an engineering and manufacturing company based in Berea, Ohio that specializes in high performance stainless steel exhaust systems for the marine and automotive aftermarket. Founded by Jim Browning, the company entered the marine business in 1989. Since that time CORSA has become a leader in performance marine exhaust systems and components supplying more than 60 original equipment boat manufacturers and more than 1,000 boat dealers worldwide with 1,500 different part numbers for Mercruiser and Volvo sterndrive applications. Automotive products at CORSA Performance began with C5 Corvette exhaust systems in 1998, followed quickly by systems for the C4 Corvette, Camaro/Firebird and the Viper. Today, CORSA Performance also offers premium quality stainless steel exhaust systems for Cadillac, Mustang GT, C6 Corvette (including the new 505 hp Z06), the new GTO, 300C/Magnum/Charger (including SRT-8 models) and Hummer H2/H3 vehicles. In 2001, the company also expanded its product line to include truck exhaust systems, and now offers GM, Ford and Dodge truck and SUV products, including diesels. And in 2004, BMW was added to the application list. All automotive products are hand crafted in the U.S. from 100% premium stainless steel for highest quality, performance and longevity; and all our exhaust systems carry a limited lifetime warranty. CORSA Performance takes pride in its rigid quality control standards mandating that no system is released until it meets strict company criteria for both sound and fit.