Take your hot rod, lowered truck, or exotic vehicle build to the next level with the new Builders Series from Air Lift Performance. This new universal shock series is designed specifically for the advanced builder, with the ability to be adapted for the...
- Brand Name: Air Lift Performance
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Universal Parts: Included
Take your hot rod, lowered truck, or exotic vehicle build to the next level with the new Builders Series from Air Lift Performance. This new universal shock series is designed specifically for the advanced builder, with the ability to be adapted for the most creative and complex builds on the street.
The Builders Series features 36 different applications, each unique in the air spring size and type, shock length, and mounting option, allowing for the maximum customization options.
Depending on the specifics of each build, the creator can choose between a sleeve-style air spring, a compact bellows-style air spring for tighter builds, and a standard bellows-style air spring for weightier builds. Each air spring option is paired with an adjustable, monotube, threaded-body shock, each available at three different lengths, short, medium, and long. The builder can then choose between the upper mounting options of eye or stud end options and the lower mounting options of a Trunnion or eye end options. Each threaded-body shock features 30-levels of damping adjustment, allowing the builder to completely customize their build to their unique needs and specifications.
As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 degrees F to 150 degrees F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, not to mention Air Lift Performance’s best-in-class customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Get creative. Find a dealer and get started on your specialty build today. It’s the beginning of your new life on air.
- Universal air suspension system featuring 36 different kit options
- Monotube, threaded-body shocks feature 30 levels of damping adjustability for complete customization
- Three air spring options: sleeve-style, compact bellows-style, and standard bellows-style
- Three different shock lengths: short, medium, and long
- Three different mounting options: Trunnion, stud, and eye
- Designed for hotrod, lowered truck, and exotic builds where not standard, one-size-fits-all kit is available
- All major kit components torture-tested on Air Lift Performance’s in-house validation equipment, ensuring highest standards of quality and longevity
- Backed by one-year, unlimited mileage warranty
Brand Name: Air Lift Performance
Country of Origin: United States
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 21 x 16 x 10 inches
Weight: 19 lb