Auto Ventshade 322075-GAN Color Match Aeroskin Hood Protector Fits Sierra 1500
- Brand Name: Auto Ventshade (AVS)
- Color: QUICKSILVER METALLIC
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Material: ABS THERMOPLASTIC
Color Match Aeroskin Hood Protector
Color Match Aeroskin Hood Protector; Low Profile; Quicksilver Metallic;
- Color: Quicksilver Metallic
- Drilling Required: No
- Material: ABS/Thermoplastic
- Style: One Piece
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Custom-Molded With Precision Engineering To Ensure A Perfect Fit
- Provides Sleek; Aerodynamic Hood Protection With Low-Profile; Flush-Mount Design
- Cool; Contoured And Classy Styling Accent
- Easy; No-Drill Installation -- Installs Using 3M Automotive-Grade Adhesive
- Car Wash Safe
- Available In Dark Smoke; Chrome; Matte Black; OEM Paint Code Color-Match Finishes
The AVS Color-Match Aeroskin is designed to provide a tough defense against dirt and road debris for the leading edge of your vehicle's hood. The lowest profile hood shield provides a flush mount that follows the contours of your vehicle. The most aerodynamically designed hood protection on the market is available in 23 different OEM paint code Color-Match finishes to perfectly match your ride. Comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
In 1935, Auto Ventshade invented the Ventshade -a device originally mounted above automobile windows to keep the rain out and let the fresh air in-which gave rise to the invention of Ventvisor and the side window deflector category. Auto Ventshade is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories. The company specializes in quality products utilizing TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. Known for providing style, protection, and comfort, Auto Ventshade manufactures other high-quality automotive accessories, including Bugflector II and Aeroskin hood protection, light covers, moonroof deflectors and more. Choose AVS to stay Ahead of the Curve.