Auto Ventshade 23735 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector
- Brand Name: Auto Ventshade (AVS)
- Color: Smoke
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Material: MODIFIED ACRYLIC
Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector
Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector; Smoke; Medium Profile; [Available While Supplies Last];
- Color: Smoke
- Drilling Required: No
- Material: Acrylic
- Style: Wrap Around
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Provides Deflection To Protect Hood; Fenders; And Windshield
- High Profile; Narrow Tapered Design For Trucks; SUVs; And Vans
- Off-The-Hood Design Allows For Easy Cleaning And Waxing
- Durable; Impact-Resistant Acrylic Construction
- Available In Dark Smoke Finish
- Easy; No-Drill Installation
AVS Bugflectors help prevent damage to the hood, windshield and fenders from road debris and bugs. Bugflector comes in a traditional hood width design that improves the look of your vehicle and protects your investment. Bugflectors install quickly and are molded with a higher profile with custom fit applications for trucks, vans, SUVs and CUVs.
In 1935, Auto Ventshade invented the Ventshade -a device originally mounted above automobile windows to keep the rain out and let the fresh air in-which gave rise to the invention of Ventvisor and the side window deflector category. Auto Ventshade is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories. The company specializes in quality products utilizing TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. Known for providing style, protection, and comfort, Auto Ventshade manufactures other high-quality automotive accessories, including Bugflector II and Aeroskin hood protection, light covers, moonroof deflectors and more. Choose AVS to stay Ahead of the Curve.