Carflector Stone/Bug Deflector
Carflector Stone/Bug Deflector; Smoke; Low Profile; Front Mount;
- Color: Smoke
- Drilling Required: No
- Material: Acrylic
- Style: Wrap Around
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed Specifically To Protect The Leading Edge Of Modern Cars And SUVs
- Built To Last A Lifetime. Made From Ultra-Tough Impact-Resistant Acrylic.
- Its Full-Height / Wrap-Around Design Protects Your Vehicles Paint From The Hazards Of The Road.
- Custom-Molded To Match The Contours Of Your Vehicles Hood. Instantly Adds A Custom Look To Your Car Or SUV.
- No Drilling Or Special Hardware Required.
- Made In The USA With Global Materials.
Modern cars are designed with lower hood lines, making them much more susceptible to damage from road debris than vehicles with higher front ends. The best way to protect your car from the hazards of daily driving is to shield it with the Car?ector, the hood de?ector designed specifically for cars like yours. Its low-profile design prevents chipping, dings, and dents while complementing the contours of your car or CUV. Engineered to custom-fit the contours of your hood based on your car's year, make, and model, the Car?ector will stop road debris from pelting your vehicle and prevent front-end damage. Available in dark smoke, impact-resistant acrylic.
In 1935, Auto Ventshade invented the Ventshade -a device originally mounted above automobile windows to keep the rain out and let the fresh air in-which gave rise to the invention of Ventvisor and the side window deflector category. Auto Ventshade is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories. The company specializes in quality products utilizing TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. Known for providing style, protection, and comfort, Auto Ventshade manufactures other high-quality automotive accessories, including Bugflector II and Aeroskin hood protection, light covers, moonroof deflectors and more. Choose AVS to stay Ahead of the Curve.