Auto Ventshade 20043 Carflector Stone/Bug Deflector Fits 13-17 Traverse
- Brand Name: Auto Ventshade (AVS)
- Color: Smoke
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Material: MODIFIED ACRYLIC
Carflector Stone/Bug Deflector
Carflector Stone/Bug Deflector; Smoke; Low Profile;
- Color: Smoke
- Drilling Required: No
- Material: Acrylic
- Style: Wrap Around
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Provides Deflection To Protect Hood; Fenders; And Windshield
- Medium Profile; Wrap-Around Design For Cars And CUVs
- Off-The-Hood Design Allows For Easy Cleaning And Waxing
- Durable; Impact-Resistant Acrylic Construction
- Available In Dark Smoke Finish
- Easy; No-Drill Installation
The AVS Carflector hood shield is designed specifically for cars, CUVs, and SUVs with its medium profile wrap design to provide protection from road debris. Comes with a limited lifetime warranty the AVS Carflector is car wash safe and easy to install.
In 1935, Auto Ventshade invented the Ventshade -a device originally mounted above automobile windows to keep the rain out and let the fresh air in-which gave rise to the invention of Ventvisor and the side window deflector category. Auto Ventshade is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories. The company specializes in quality products utilizing TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. Known for providing style, protection, and comfort, Auto Ventshade manufactures other high-quality automotive accessories, including Bugflector II and Aeroskin hood protection, light covers, moonroof deflectors and more. Choose AVS to stay Ahead of the Curve.