Chevy Vintage Electric Tachometer
Chevy Vintage Electric Tachometer; 3-1/8 in.; White Dial Face w/Bowtie; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Electric Air-Core; 0-7000 RPM;
- Bezel Color: Chrome
- Bezel Style: Street Rod
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3212
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Face Color: White
- Gauge Type: In-Dash Tachometer
- Housing Color: Silver
- Lens: Domed Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 3.3125 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- RPM Range: 0-7000
- Shift Light Included: No
- Size: 3.125 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Domed Lens
- Quality Construction
- Nostalgic Look
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- LCD Odometer Capable of Registering One-Million Miles
- Works w/Most 2 Wire Sine Wave; 3 Wire Hall Effect Speed Sensors
- Simple Push Button 2 Mile Drive Calibration; No Dip Switches
- Reprogram Any Time To Accommodate Changes
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Air-Core Electric Instrument Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Needle Can Go From 0-Full Scale In 333 Milliseconds
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it's no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you're ready for the best, there isn't another choice.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.