Exhaust System Kit
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System; 3 in.; Incl. Connecting Pipes/Mufflers/Hardware/4.5 in. Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut Black Tips; Single Rear Exit; T-304 Stainless Steel;
- Exit Position: Single Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Straight-Through Technology
- Maximum Flow And Power
- CNC Manufacturing Ensures An Accurate Fit
- Made From High-Quality T-304 Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent Pipes
- Ensures Legendary Quality And Durability
- Million Mile Warranty
BORLA(R) presents their premium exhaust systems for the Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat. Our Cat-Back(TM) systems were developed and tuned for the supercharged 6.2L HEMI. This system features a merge X-pipe for increased performance and improved sound. Our S-Type sound level delivers a louder and deeper V8 rumble. For a comfortable driving experience, we guarantee No-Drone with our exhaust systems. This Cat-Back(TM) features a dual 3 in. in. system diameter with 4.5 in. in. T-304 stainless steel tips in a bright chrome finish. All BORLA(R) systems are built with T-304 stainless steel for added durability and long life. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer numerical control (CNC) manufacturing ensures an accurate fit.
BORLA(R) PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of premiumT-304 austenitic stainless steel performance exhaust. We began over four decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today's performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.