Exhaust System Kit
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System; 2.75 in./3.5 in. Pipe; 5 in. Round Rolled Angle Cut Tip;
- Exit Position: Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.750 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Straight-Through Technology
- Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- Distinctive Borla Sound Of Power
- Absolute Best In Performance And Durability
- Ensure Maximum Flow And Power
- CNC Manufacturing Ensures An Accurate Fit
This Cat-Back(TM) system was developed for use on F-250 and F-350 Super Duty trucks with performance, sound, style and durability in mind. The computer numerical control (CNC) formed pipes ensure the best possible flow for horsepower and torque. The muffler is specifically designed to give the 7.3L engine the sound an enthusiast would enjoy without the resonance (drone) that they don't. Only T-304 stainless steel is used in the construction of BORLA(R) systems, that allows us to give you a Million Mile warranty. These systems can be adapted to the different wheel bases offered by Ford and come with either a bright chrome on T-304 stainless steel (140843) or black chrome on T-304 stainless steel (140843BC) tip. Check out the related parts section below. The 140843 and 140843BC come with the front extension pipe for the Crew Cab with Short Bed (6' 8 in.) 160 in. Wheelbase configuration. But the system is not limited to that configuration alone. By removing the front extension pipe it will fit the Regular Cab with Standard Bed (8') 142 in. Wheelbase. Add PN 60691 for Super Cab with Short Bed (6' 8 in.) 148 in. Wheelbase, PN 60692 for Super Cab with Standard Bed (8') 164 in. Wheelbase, or PN 60693 for Crew Cab with Standard Bed (8') 176 in. Wheelbase vehicles. See the related parts section for these extension pipes. NONE of these systems or configurations will fit trucks with dual rear wheels.
BORLA(R) PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of premiumT-304 austenitic stainless steel performance exhaust. We began over four decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today's performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.