Exhaust System Kit
ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System
ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System; 2.75 in. Pipe; Turn Down Pipe; Truck Single Left Rear Exit; T-304 Stainless Steel;
- Exit Position: Single Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Tip Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.750 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Patented Straight-Through Technology
- Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- Distinctive Borla Sound Of Power
- Absolute Best In Performance And Durability
- Ensure Maximum Flow And Power
- CNC Manufacturing Ensures An Accurate Fit
- Million Mile Warranty
This ATAK(R) Climber Cat-Back(TM) system (140810) is designed with high ground clearance in mind. It features a 2.75 in. brushed T-304 stainless steel turndown tip and is the ideal system for off-roading, overlanding, or rock crawling. For those looking for an aggressive exhaust, the ATAK(R) delivers just that. It provides a much louder sound than stock and makes the 3.6L growl. Even with an aggressive sound, you can still expect a drone-free system. This system is specifically tuned for flow and sound on the Gladiator`s 3.6L Pentastar engine. The systems are made using T-304 stainless steel to ensure that it can handle whatever you throw its way. For performance and sound on the trails, choose BORLA(R). Best of all, we stand behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty, just what you`d expect from the world`s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
BORLA(R) PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of premiumT-304 austenitic stainless steel performance exhaust. We began over four decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today's performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.