Exhaust System Kit
ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System
ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System; 2.75 in. Pipe; 4.5 in. Single Round Rolled Angle Cut Lined; Single Split Rear Exit; T-304 Stainless Steel;
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.750 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.750 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Patented Straight-Through Technology
- Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- Distinctive Borla Sound Of Power
- Absolute Best In Performance And Durability
- Ensure Maximum Flow And Power
- CNC Manufacturing Ensures An Accurate Fit
- Million Mile Warranty
The search for the perfect exhaust system for the Dodge Durango SRT is over. Borla(R) gives you their take on how the Durango SRT should sound. These Cat-Back(TM) systems are developed with performance and sound in mind on the 392 HEMI engine. The ATAK(R) sound level delivers an aggressive, head-turning sound that makes the 6.4L engine roar without any drone. Each system is built from premium T-304 stainless steel and is mandrel bent to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. The 140792 system features 4.5 in. round polished tips, but black tips are also available. As with all Borla(R) products, it is covered by the famous Million Mile Warranty.
BORLA(R) PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of premiumT-304 austenitic stainless steel performance exhaust. We began over four decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today's performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.