Exhaust System Kit
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System; 3 in. Split Into Dual 2.25 in.; 3.5 in. x 6 in. Dual Round Rolled Angle-Cut Tips; Dual Split Rear Exit;
- Exit Position: Dual Split Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Straight-Through Technology
- Maximum Flow And Power
- CNC Manufacturing Ensures An Accurate Fit
- Made From High-Quality T-304 Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent Pipes
- Ensures Legendary Quality And Durability
- Million Mile Warranty
The BORLA(R) sound of power. Its been described as asonic shot of adrenaline. An intoxicating concert ofsteel, gears and combustion that echoes from thespeedways, deserts and highways of the world.The sound of more victory laps than any otherbrand, the BORLA(R) exhaust note has become the quintessentioal soundtrack of high-performance motoring. And like all good automotive designs there is function behing the form. As any driving enthusiast knows, the sound of an exhaust provides more than just ear candy. Its a communications conduit between car and driver. A link between human and machine. The exhaust sound provides accoustic feedback of engine rpm to aid the driver in critical decisions such as gear selection or throttle input in rev-match shifting. At BORLA(R), we understand this concept better than any exhaust manufacturer. Combining patented technology with computer modeling, extensive prototyping and advanced sound analysis tools. BORLA(R) engineers spend countless hours tuning exhaust systems to best reflect the personality and performance of vehicle applications. The result is an enhanced driving experience. With unrivaled clarity, the BORLA(R) exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensory feedback of sound. With unrivaled clarity the Borla exhaust note can help a driver stay within the powerband through a difficult section, using the exciting sensry feedback of sound.
BORLA(R) PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of premiumT-304 austenitic stainless steel performance exhaust. We began over four decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today's performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.