Exhaust System Kit
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System
S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust System; 3.5 in. Pipe; 5 in. Tip Single Round Rolled Angle Cut Black Chrome; Truck Side Exit; T-304 Stainless Steel;
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Straight-Through Technology
- Maximum Flow And Power
- CNC Manufacturing Ensures An Accurate Fit
- Made From High-Quality T-304 Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Bent Pipes
- Ensures Legendary Quality And Durability
- Million Mile Warranty
The 140801BC Cat-Back(TM) by Borla(R) is made to give you the best performance, sound and durability possible. It utilizes high quality T-304 stainless steel, superior to T-409, for durability, mandrel bent pipes for high flow and a uniquely designed muffler to give you the best sound without drone. It features a black chrome finish on T-304 stainless steel tips. Using BORLA(R) Stainless Steel Polish p# 21461 is NOT recommended with these black chrome tips. We suggest cleaning the tips with hot water and a microfiber cloth. The system utilizes the factory transition pipe between the cats and the muffler so that it will fit all cab and bed configurations. And as you would expect it is covered by the Borla(R) Million Mile Warranty.
BORLA(R) PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of premiumT-304 austenitic stainless steel performance exhaust. We began over four decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today's performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.