Engine Oil Temperature Gauge
Sport-Comp Electric Metric Oil Temperature Gauge
Sport-Comp Electric Metric Oil Temperature Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; Black Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Electric Air-Core; 60-170 Degree C;
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Black
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: Euro Metric
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender
- Incl. 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter's patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8 in. NPT temperature sender is included.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.