Engine Oil Temperature Gauge
Ultra-Lite Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge
Ultra-Lite Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; Silver Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Mechanical; 140-280 Degree F;
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: Silver
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: Black
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Gauges Do Not Require 12V Power To Operate
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2 in. NPT mounting nut are included.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.