Engine Oil Temperature Gauge
Phantom II Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge
Phantom II Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; White Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White LED Lighting; Mechanical; 140-280 Degree F;
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: White
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: Black
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Modern White LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- Mechanical Instruments Provide Unmatched Accuracy
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2 in. NPT mounting nut are included.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.