AutoMeter 5441 Pro-Comp Liquid-Filled Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge
- Add-On: N/A
- Brand Name: AutoMeter
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Universal Parts: Included
Engine Oil Temperature Gauge
Pro-Comp Liquid-Filled Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge
Pro-Comp Liquid-Filled Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; Black Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Mechanical; 140-280 Degree F;
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3211
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: Black
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Temperature: 140-280 F
- Type: Mechanical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Liquid Dampening Movement Provides Smooth Pointer Movement
- Mechanical Instruments Provide Unmatched Accuracy
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2 in. NPT mounting nut are included.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.