Engine Oil Temperature Gauge
Cobalt Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge
Cobalt Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; Black Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; Blue LED Lighting; Mechanical; 140-280 Degree F;
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: Black
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: Blue
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Advanced Blue LED Lighting
- Striking New Look
- Safeguard Against Dangerous Conditions
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Mechanical Movement Provides Trusted Accuracy
- No Electrical System Required
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2 in. NPT mounting nut are included.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.