AutoMeter 200777-35 Marine Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge
- Add-On: 3224;3223;3226;3288;3284
- Brand Name: AutoMeter
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Universal Parts: Included
Oil Pressure Gauge
Marine Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge
Marine Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; Silver Dial Face; Chrome Bezel; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Mechanical; 0-100 PSI; 1/8 in. NPT;
- Bezel Color: Chrome
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Silver
- Gauge Type: Oil Pressure
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Pressure: 0-100 PSI
- Size: 2.625 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Front Sealed Bezel Design For Added Water Resistance
- UV Protected Paint On Dial Pointer
- Requires Auto Meter 3223 Nylon Tubing Kit
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter's Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won't find anywhere else. A simple 1/8 in. NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.