AutoMeter 200764-40 Marine Electric Oil Temperature Gauge
- Add-On: 990344;2259;3288;3284;3285
- Brand Name: AutoMeter
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Universal Parts: Included
Engine Oil Temperature Gauge
Marine Electric Oil Temperature Gauge
Marine Electric Oil Temperature Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; Carbon Fiber Dial Face; Silver Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Air Core; 140-340 Degree F;
- Bezel Color: Polished Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Carbon Fiber
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Movement Type: Air-Core
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Silver
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Temperature: 140-300 F
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Front Sealed Bezel Design For Added Water Resistance
- UV Protected Paint On Dial Pointer
- Requires Auto Meter Sending Unit 990344
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Quick And Accurate Readings
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter's patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8 in. NPT temperature sender (990344) is available separately.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.