AutoMeter 200758-40 Marine Electric Oil Pressure Gauge
- Add-On: 990342;3288;3284;3285;3286
- Brand Name: AutoMeter
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Universal Parts: Included
Oil Pressure Gauge
Marine Electric Oil Pressure Gauge
Marine Electric Oil Pressure Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; Carbon Fiber Dial Face; Silver Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Air Core; 0-100 PSI;
- Bezel Color: Polished Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Carbon Fiber
- Gauge Type: Oil Pressure
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Movement Type: Air-Core
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Silver
- Pressure: 0-100 PSI
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Front Sealed Bezel Design For Added Water Resistance
- UV Protected Paint On Dial Pointer
- Requires Auto Meter Sending Unit 990342
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Quick And Accurate Readings
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it back to shore and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world's best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8" NPT oil pressure sender (990342) is available separately.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.