AutoMeter 5652-05702-A NASCAR Elite Oil Pressure Gauge
- Add-On: 5275;2296;2246;5655-05702-D;5660-05702-A;6847-05705
- Brand Name: AutoMeter
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Universal Parts: Included
Oil Pressure Gauge
NASCAR Elite Oil Pressure Gauge
NASCAR Elite Oil Pressure Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; Black Dial Face; 17 User Selectable LED Colors; Electric Digital Stepper Motor; 0-100 PSI;
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Black
- Gauge Type: Oil Pressure
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: 17 User Selectable Colors
- Lighting Type: LED
- Movement Type: Electric Digital Stepper Motor
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Pressure: 0-100 PSI
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 7 User-Selectable Lighting Colors
- Full Dial Color Change At The Configurable Shift Point
- Pit Road Speed Functions For Oval Track Use
- Can Be Mounted In The Pedestal Mount Or In The Dash
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter's Digital Stepper Motor Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced technology on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won't find anywhere else. Our advanced 1/8 in. NPT solid state pressure transducer (included) provides the best possible measurements with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. A direct plug in wiring harness is also included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.