If you really want to gain some horsepower and give your Porsche 991 Turbo a new sound, then these all stainless steel cat delete pipes are the answer. Retaining the stock muffler for that stealth OEM look, these cat delete pipes fit up to the turbos and reuse the factory primary and secondary O2 sensors. Remove the heavy factory cats and get rid of the restriction of power caused by the factoryunits with the all new Agency Power cat delete pipes for the 991. The cat delete pipes are a OEM replacement, but because this is a race part with no catalytic converters, you will get a CEL on the dash. In the new 991 Turbo, the car still runs normal and the light is just on not affecting the performance of the vehicle. Defoulers may be tried, however Agency Power does not promise the CEL will not come on.View AllClose
- The addition of these cat delete pipe will give your Porsche Turbo improved power and torque.
- This product fits all 2014 and up Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S vehicles.
- All Agency Power parts come with a limited lifetime warranty when you fill out the form here.
- Available in standard stainless steel or optional ceramic coated.
- Item is built to order and can take 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Made in the USA.